Enzymes are special proteins that act as catalysts in almost all cellular functions and chemical reactions in the body. Enzymes play a key role:
- in growth, self-healing and reproduction
- breathing, thinking, immune system, hormone regulation, detoxification
- in the digestion of nutrients and the conversion of nutrients into energy in cells
- in thousands of other biochemical functions.
Enzymes are the rulers of life and death.
There are countless types of enzymes that give our metabolism the pace of life, they are the first line of defense against viruses, bacteria and cancer cells. Especially digestive enzymes play an important role in all of these, so it is not surprising that many people understand how important our digestion is. Simply put, almost all reactions in the body take place under the influence of enzymes. (source: article ENCIMI SO SIMBOL LIFE, Health magazine, 5 Sep 2018)
What are the enzymes and why does their body need them?
We know two basic types of enzymes
- Endogenous enzymes produced by the body only
- Exogenous enzymes are introduced into the body with food.
Endogenous enzymes are produced in the body and can be classified into:
- metabolic enzymes that are active in the blood, tissues and organs
- digestive enzymes that are secreted in the liver and pancreas and help the body convert food into useful nutrients.
Exogenous enzymes are enzymes that are introduced into the body with food.
They are located in raw, unprocessed foods and help break down nutrients during digestion.
The constant need for a digestive enzyme-producing body can lead to a reduction in the level of the metabolic enzymes that are crucial for optimal health and cell functioning. An example of an important metabolic enzyme is superoxide dismutase (SOD), which protects cells against free radical molecules. Metabolic enzymes are also needed for energy production, growth and regeneration of tissues, and for the management of toxic waste. When eating foods rich in food enzymes, our bodies can use fewer resources to produce digestive enzymes and have greater capacity to create optimal levels of metabolic enzymes.
Deficiencies of food enzymes.
Fresh, raw food naturally contains enough enzymes for proper digestion in the body.
But when food is cooked and processed, these naturally occurring food enzymes can be destroyed. Pasteurization, sterilization, radiation, preservation, freezing and microwave ovens …… and other modern methods of feeding food can cause food enzymes to become inactive or change their structure so that they become useless to the body. Processed foods can also remove important vitamin and mineral cofactors, which are crucial for the enzymatic processes in the body. The goal of a healthy diet is to reduce the internal demand for the production of digestive enzymes in our body, which is achieved by increasing the amount of fresh, raw foods in our diet. Some experts believe that a healthy diet would include at least 60 percent of nutrients coming from fresh, raw foods – a good goal, but not always practical in our modern lifestyle.
The use of an integral nutritional supplement of food enzymes is a more convenient way to provide sufficient enzymes.
DigestZen TerraZyme digestive enzyme complex
- It contains 10 active enzymes, which are often lacking in cooked, processed and conservative foods.
- It includes a series of enzymes that help digesting proteins, fats, complex carbohydrates, sugars, fiber and other nutrients.
TerraZyme is a top-end combination of whole food enzymes:
- It supports optimal health by promoting more efficient digestion of dietary nutrients
- reduces the demand for indigenous production of digestive nutrients
- ensures optimum production and activity of metabolic enzymes
- it can also help with specific dietary intolerance, especially for those who do not tolerate fat, protein or carbohydrates.
Why Terrazyme is so effective:
- is a combination of ten full-blooded food enzymes, which are often lacking in modern diets
- for better digestion, increased cell energy for lifelong health and vitality
- is free of gluten and GMOs and does not contain animal components
DigestZen TerraZyme is:
- safe and effective
- it can be used in every meal, every day, every day of the year
DigestZen TerraZyme is also used with other additives, which make it possible to increase its benefits. It is effective in combination with a mixture of essential oils DigestZen®, DigestZen® Softgels or DigestTab® to relieve stomach problems and to support natural digestive processes.
How to take DigestZen TerraZyme
- Take one to three capsules with meals throughout the day.
- If your meal contains many fresh, raw foods, take one capsule.
- If your meal includes highly processed, cooked foods or foods that are known to cause particular discomfort in the gastrointestinal tract, take two to three capsules with a meal.